The Beauty of Dry Flower Arrangements: A Small Dried Flower Workshop Filled with Big Tips and Tricks
Are you tired of watching fresh flowers wither away after just a few days? If so, it's time to dive into the world of dry flower arrangements. With their ability to maintain their beauty for an extended period and low maintenance gift appeal, dried flower arranging is becoming increasingly popular. And I'll teach you how in our private dried flower workshops. I will take you on a journey through the art of dry flower arrangements, providing you with tips and tricks that will get your creative juices flowing.
Our Dried Flower Workshop Options
Our beautiful flower studio/shop in Cardiff, NSW is the perfect size for private dry flower workshops for either one or two people. This means everything about organising your perfect creative floral workshop can be personalised to suit you.
Our most popular dry flower private workshops are;
- Creating a Dried Flower Wreath (Perfect for Christmas coming up)
- Dried Flower Centerpiece - fill an empty corner of your home with flowers!
- BYO Vase - You could have a florist fill you favourite unused vase up, or you could have some fun yourself and do it yourself with our professional guidance.
Alternatively you can book dry flower workshop for larger groups at an alternative location of your choice. And our most popular workshop for larger groups are;
- Dry Flower Crowns/Hair Pieces
- Mini Dried Flower attachments for Hats.
Enhancing Your Dried Flower Arrangements with something a little extra.
While dry flowers can create beautiful arrangements on their own, incorporating additional elements can take your creation to the next level. Here are some ideas that we can add to enhance your dry flower arrangements:
- Feathers and branches: Introduce a touch of nature by including feathers or small branches in your dry flower arrangement. Feathers can add softness and elegance, while branches provide height and structure.
- Ribbons and fabric: We love the look of flowy silky ribbons on wreathes and dry flower crowns
- Fairy lights! Create a warm and enchanting ambiance around your dry flower arrangement. The soft glow will enhance the beauty of the flowers and create a mesmerizing focal point. (optional $10 to make your wreath light up)
- A small dry flower arrangement displayed to your original arrangement. This will highlight only one variety of dried flowers that you have used in you main arrangement. (extra cost applies to this option)